Tuesday, August 26, 2014

F-I-V-E days

Five days until I start a new journey in my life at a new school. New people. New places. New experiences. New problems. I am excited in every way and nervous all at the same time. The fear of not knowing haunts me just a little. But I am also ready to make this year better than the last. For once I can say I am actually eager to go back to school. I bought everything for my dorm and I pass it every time I walk past my living room, only making me more excited. The thing I am most excited about is lacrosse. I am put so much time and effort in this summer to only hope that things work out. I am happy to go but sad to leave. I love being home with my family, thankfully my school is only forty-five minutes away and visits will be regularly. With that being said, whatever this year brings I am ready for it all. I have a new and improved outlook on things and I am ready to show that and really put it into action.
~TR

No comments:

Post a Comment